The posters are displayed in the classroom, and I must say that I think we're all quite happy with the outcome, though I as usual forgot to take pictures of both our science lesson as well as our posters.
Edit: I forgot last night when posting, but we really have to give a big applause for our winner and finalists of the first weekly spelling bee, on Friday - I believe the last word was 'celebrate'. Congratulations Inay for winning, and great work Ayesha, Paulina and Lydia for being amongst the last four competing.
Edit: I forgot last night when posting, but we really have to give a big applause for our winner and finalists of the first weekly spelling bee, on Friday - I believe the last word was 'celebrate'. Congratulations Inay for winning, and great work Ayesha, Paulina and Lydia for being amongst the last four competing.
I really hope that you're all enjoying the weekend, and I'm really looking forward to next week with you guys.
I'd just like to remind you about our homework:
1. It is that time again, so at least two book summaries should be in your folder by Monday morning.
2. Math workbook pages 4-6 by Tuesday.
The majority of the class has also received a multiplication workbook, as this is to help us understand and master commutative property. This is to be done on your own time, and parents can use these answer sheets to check. I will post two sheets per week, so we don't overdo the workload outside of school. But, as we have already had the booklet for two weeks, here are the first four answer sheets.



