Monday, 16 December 2019

Last week this term.

Hi Everyone,



Today was absolutely fabulous. Our students vs. teachers floor-ball competition was a real treat. I was extremely happy with the class, and how you alternated playing. Unfortunately our match was cut a little short, but it was great fun playing against 6en especially. Thank you for playing today.

Tomorrow we're finishing up "Holes" and cleaning the class. There is no P.E. planned tomorrow, so no need to bring P.E. clothes.

Wednesday morning will go about as normal, but after lunch you're all going to go swimming. Please remember to bring swimwear on Wednesday.

Wednesday evening, I will bake a few loaves of bread.

Thursday we're starting at 10:40. This is due to keeping you a bit over time a few times throughout the year. We will eat together in the class and end the term with a nice get together. I'm bringing bread, butter, water and some concentrate (saft) but if you would like a few toppings for your sandwiches please feel free to bring come cucumber, tomatoes etc. I'm hoping we can end the term in good spirit before we split for the horrible holiday season that is trying to keep us apart.

Keep reading every night, even when we're not attending school. I already miss you all.