Wednesday, 11 September 2019

Homework and more W37

Hi again,

Yay! I received my work computer, and it's just been about two minutes having access to my email. I don't know if you can reach me on the old account, but my new one is john.simonsen@edu.stockholm.se ---- I haven't logged in yet, but I'm sure there'll be 100 unread emails tomorrow or tonight.

For Math the homework this week is section 2-4 and 2-5. One less area covered than last week, but we're spending some time getting to work with the Nomp accounts we've setup.

For English we're having to write an instructional piece regarding how to login to Nomp, change your name and lastly to find two activities. Title, step 1, step 2 etc. no use of I, just pure instructions. Go to... Push "" button in that place... Write "" in this box.

We're working on our Yellow-spotted Lizard fact sheets, and although many of our students almost finished their draft on our 1.5h Tuesday morning, a few students may have to make it up and draw/write tonight.

I've had a blast this week, so far. Returning to the class I was a bit worried in regards to incidents last term, but I can't help noticing how much quite a few of our students have grown so much and matured into taking more responsibility. Amazing!

Here's a few pictures of our first few lessons using the iPads for lizard factsheets and Nomp.