Although we wrote it in our journals, I'm just reminding that we're heading out to "Naturens Hus" Monday morning. We're meeting in class at 08:20, and leaving the latest by 08:30. So far the weather is looking a little grim with a high possibility of rain, so make sure to bring rain gear, a healthy snack and water. I've ordered school lunch, so no need to bring one this time.
HW is still due Monday morning.
Tuesday we'll be finishing up our development talk (setting goals).
We have selected Play Leaders for the term, and well, I forgot to not who we chose. They will be going on the play leader course on Thursday, and I will send out the games catalogue by mail on Monday.
Although the class is really nice and sweet with me, I unfortunately got the news that the music lesson had a 12 minute startup time, due to the maturity of our boys. He would like it if the classes can start on time, and if the chit chatter would stop from now on.
English - BFG
Science - History of Technology - Persuasive writing
Social Studies - Politics
Mathematics - Number operations with decimals.
I'll add a few pictures when I have the time to upload them from my phone.








