Eventful week indeed. Below you'll find the wonderful pictures.
Tuesday, we have voted for a food of our choice, which we hope will come to fruition in the near future. Fairly impressed with the choices and votes. No pancakes or "junk food" in our top 3 :)
Wednesday we had our geometry tests, and Thursday we crafted painted pattern pennants for the light hall. We had an array of different ideas and patterns that emerged when our minds were forced to change places around the piece of cloth that the groups collectively worked on painting.
During swimming on Thursday, we were fortunate enough to be allowed in the adventure section at Eriksdalsbadet, which was highly appreciated.
Today we had our spelling bee, where the finalists were Pascale, Hasan, Ishani and Achirshman, and Pascale took home the win this week.
After I post this we'll continue exploring the Scandinavian vikings, and we may even create our own batteries.
Now, to the bad thing...
Only today did it come to my attention that I've been saying that the easter holidays are going to be during week 15, but this is indeed a complete mishap from my side. It is indeed week 14 that we have easter holidays, so we only have next week before the break, as this current week is week 12. I hope that this hasn't caused any confusion or trouble, if so - I am extremely sorry.
I would also like to inform you that Monday, April 16th, is a teacher studyday, which means that there will be no school to attend on this day.
Now, let's see the pictures:
















