I'm very proud of you all. For the past four weeks, you have all worked very hard with Nomp, in our books and with other work regarding decimals, fractions and percentages.
Today we took an hour to work with this in a different word format. I'm posting the two reasoning practice worksheets that I prepared for today. And yes, I have now realized that even I should spend that extra 10 minutes reviewing my work before copying it in 26 copies with spelling errors :)
Please take 20 minutes to speak with your parents tonight. Show them your homework book and show them the reasoning practice we did (posted as pictures as well). If you're in doubt about anything, please let me know in class on Thursday, as I'm preparing a review regarding all that we've covered and practiced so far: adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing with decimal numbers, as well as conversions between equal percentages, fractions and decimal numbers. And please let your parents know if you need help with your homework routines, to get the homework in on time.
I know that a few people had a hard time with question 5, so here comes a hint or two.
The shirt costs 100%
With a sale of 20% the shirt now costs 200kr.
200kr = 80% (100%-20%)
20% = 1/5
200kr = 80% (100%-20%)
20% = 1/5
80% = 4/5



