Hi Everyone,
Practicing Lucia,
Finishing Science Projects,
Correcting P.A.Ws,
Practicing Algebra,
We've had a busy week indeed...
Finishing up the year is going to be packed with work, and Monday is no different:
-Finishing up art (glazing),
-Algebra Test,
-Practicing for the Lucia Parade,
On Tuesday we're starting early.
5A and 5en are to be at school at 08:00, so that we can be changed and ready for a full rehearsal starting at 08:20. No being late on Tuesday, as Mats won't have too long in the morning, so it's much better to be very early if you're prone to be late.
I'll just reassure everyone that it wasn't a typo in my earlier post, we are indeed starting at 07:30 on Thursday as well. And, we're starting at 09:00 on Friday for the Party.
Today, we made plans for the Christmas party - On Monday we'll make the finishing touches to this plan and decide who will bring what, so please take a minute or two to talk it through at home. Bringing savoury snacks was encouraged by Gemma today, and I think that was a great idea. Now, I will tell Pelle to let you set up for the Party on Thursday during the lesson w/o me.
I think that was basically everything, but lastly, I just wanted to commend you all for putting in that extra effort during the science presentations as well as the Lucia practice today (Friday).
//Teacher John