Yes, yes, yes. I have already realized that I've forgotten to post the pictures from last week. I'll get right on it a little later tonight, but for now you can enjoy your P.A.W homework.
This term has just finished its halfway point. So many things to come, and so much we've done already.
International Day coming up next week, week 44 is our autumn break, Halloween is around the corner, at some point we have to practice for the Lucia Parade, and then it's soon Christmas in Sweden and the Winter Holidays will be upon us... and maybe a possibility of a Christmas party at school? Who knows...
Well, for English we'll continue working with The BFG for another week or so, after the autumn break we're going to go all in with weekly debates. And, our written work will be corrected in due time every week, so I have reconsidered and please keep the journal for free writing. P.A.Ws need to be handed in with the brainstorm, first corrected draft, and final copy, all on A4 ruled paper which is available grab in class.
For math we're finishing up our number knowledge segment with some division the coming week, and we'll have a number knowledge test sometime next week.
Rights and responsibilities will still be the topic for Social Studies.
And lastly our science project motion & construction (vehicles) is about midways.
I will either add the photos to this post later, or in the photos tab. (Edit: It's done)
//Teacher John



