The first week is finally over. We had a lovely slow start - getting the classroom, notebooks, and in general everything ready. It seems as if our three new students Gemma, Cecilia, and Nuha have all settled ok this first week... But what do I know, they're really hard to read, and maybe they're just spying and pretending... :)
Homework for Monday: Finishing up the Letter for Teacher John
Week 35
- On Thursday we'll have the school photos taken at 14:00-15:00. I may let the class out a little early, or read Harry Potter - I haven't decided yet.
Week 36
- There is no P.E. Tuesday and Wednesday week 36.
- Swimming assessment: 5en will have their Swimming assessment Monday Sep 03, week 36, so you must bring swim clothes, towel and shampoo.
- I will attend a science conference for teachers on Tuesday Sep 04, week 36, so you'll most likely have a substitute this day.
Development talks update. Due to my science conference Sep 04 I can't have talks that Tuesday, which is a dedicated day (shorter for the teacher). But, the office is working hard, or hardly working on finding a solution, so that I can inform you about the development talk days and times.
PICTURES!!!!!!!














